Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- The OCEA 2017 Fall Conference - Is scheduled for Thursday, October 5, 2017 at The Station at Central Park (Meeting Room) located at 700 S. Broadway, Moore, OK 73160. Do you have your 4 hours of CEU's for the year? If not, this will fulfill the CEU requirement for you. Attendance is still free to members, though pre-registration is required so the lunch count will be correct (provided by OCEA). Kelvin Beene will be the instructor for the day. Click here or on the title for more information, recommended hotel, registration, and agenda.
- The Next Property Maintenance Class - Is scheduled for November 2-3, 2017 (ICCPPP #9493). Classes are now two full days and all classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- 2017 AACE Conference: The annual AACE Conference will be held in Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky (Hebron) on October 23-27, 2017!
- The Next Basic Code Class - Will be announced once it is scheduled (ICCPPP #9367). Basic Code classes are now three full days and all classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- ICC Preferred Provider: OCEA is now an ICC preferred provider (#1503). ICC has certified our training. The Basic Code Class ICCPP #9367 and the Property Maintenance Class ICCPPP #9493.
- Click here to see the AACE video & brochure for the Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
* Electrical Inspector/Code Enforcement Officer - City of Duncan
* Code Enforcement Officer - City of Coweta
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center