Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- Basic Code Class: The next class will be held on October 14-16, 2015. This is a three (3) day class and all class days start at 9am. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll if you are not already on the list. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- Property Maintenance Class: TBA - The next session has not yet been scheduled. Classes are now three day classes rather than two. All classes start at 9am. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- AACE Conference: The AACE conference this year will be held in Kissimmee, Florida during the last week of October, 2015.Click here for AACE Conference Info & Registration!
- NEWSLETTER: Click here for the most current version of the OCEA Register, Our newsletter is called the OCEA Register, which was created and first published on 2/14/13, by Janita Hatley, OCEA Secretary. If you have a story to publish, please submit the story and related photos to Janita, whose contact info is available on the "Officers" list.
- Click here to see the new AACE video & brochure for its newly launched Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
Try a new book called "The Art of Code Enforcement", the first of its kind. All proceeds from book sales will be donated to AACE.
*Code Enforcement Specialist for the City of Duncan: Job Announcement
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center