Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- The OCEA 2018 Spring Conference: Will be held in Edmond on March 1-2, 2018! Class information will be added soon. Announcement/Registration!
- Code Officer of the Year Solicitation: The spring conference will be here before you know it. If you would like to nominate a code officer for this award, or know of someone who would like to do so, the link above contains a letter regarding the criteria and contact information for nominations.
- It is now past time to renew your OCEA membership!: Click on one of the following links to see a letter from your 3rd VP, Felix Nance, with an attached renewal form: PDF Format | Word Format
- The Basic Code Class Schedule for 2018 - February 7-9; April 25-27; August 22-24; November 28-30. Choose the dates you wish to attend. If a class doesn't have enough students enrolled, then those enrolled will be notified and they will be moved to the next scheduled class date. Basic Code classes are three full days and all classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170. ICC Preferred Provider Class #9367.
- The Next Property Maintenance Class - Will be announced once it is scheduled (ICCPPP #9493). Classes are two full days and all classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- 2018 AACE Conference: Will be held in Broomfield, Colorado on October 29-November 2, 2018!. More details will be posted once available.
- ICC Preferred Provider: OCEA is now an ICC preferred provider (#1503). ICC has certified our training. The Basic Code Class ICCPP #9367 and the Property Maintenance Class ICCPPP #9493.
- Click here to see the AACE video & brochure for the Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
* Electrical Inspector/Code Enforcement Officer - City of Duncan
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center