Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED! Once again, attempts are being made legislatively that would, in essence, do away with Code Enforcement altogether, one bill more than the other, but both will need your support to defeat. 1st: HB1691 by Representative Calvey-R (yes, once again). 2nd: HB1261 by Rep. Bennett-D. Start contacting your respective legislators regarding defeat of these two House Bills and let everyone else you know as well!
- The Spring Conference & Annual Business Meeting - Is scheduled for March 23 & 24, 2017 (Thurs.-Fri.) at Quartz Mountain Arts & Conference Center in Lone Wolf, OK, starting at 0900 hours on Thursday. Please register to attend by clicking on the link at the beginning of this paragraph. We look forward to seeing you there!
- The Next Basic Code Class - Is now scheduled for April 19-21, 2017 (ICCPPP #9367). Basic Code classes are now three full days and all classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- The Next Property Maintenance Class - Will be announced here once enough people are signed up to have a class (ICCPPP #9493). Classes are now two full days and all classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- ICC Preferred Provider: OCEA is now an ICC preferred provider (#1503). ICC has certified our training. The Basic Code Class ICCPP #9367 and the Property Maintenance Class ICCPPP #9493.
- NEWSLETTER: Click here for the most current version of the OCEA Register, Our newsletter is called the OCEA Register, which was created and first published on 2/14/13, by Janita Hatley, OCEA Secretary. If you have a story to publish, please submit the story and related photos to Janita, whose contact info is available on the "Officers" list.
- The AACE Conference for 2017 will be held in Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area. Details will be announced when available.
- Click here to see the new AACE video & brochure for Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
Employment Opportunities: None at this time
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center