Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- The next Property Maintenance Class will be held on December 10-12, 2014 at the MNTC. This is now a three day class rather than a two day class. All classes start at 9am. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- The next Basic Code Class will be held on January 28-30, 2015 at the MNTC. All classes start at 9am. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- Spring Conference: Will be held in Lawton, tentatively on March 5-6, 2015. Once this has been determined for certain, more info will be posted here.
- NEWSLETTER: Click here for the most current version of the OCEA Register, Our newsletter is called the OCEA Register, which was created and first published on 2/14/13, by Janita Hatley, OCEA Secretary. If you have a story to publish, please submit the story and related photos to Janita, whose contact info is available on the "Officers" list.
- Click here to see the new AACE video & brochure for its newly launched Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
- OCEA received a commendation from Governor Fallin for all the hard work that was put into hosting the 2013 AACE Conference in OKC! Congratulations to all that participated in making the AACE conference an event to remember!
Try a new book called "The Art of Code Enforcement", the first of its kind. All proceeds from book sales will be donated to AACE.
Employment Opportunities: Part-time code officer for Forest Park
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center