Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- December 31, 2013: Membership renewals are due for 2014. Click here for the renewal form, or even to join as a new member.
- OCEA received a commendation from Governor Fallin for all the hard work that was put into hosting the 2013 AACE Conference in OKC! Congratulations to all that participated in making the AACE conference an event to remember!
- The next Basic Class & Property Maintenance Class has not yet been scheduled, but will be announced here once determined. Please use the 'Contact Us' navigational tab above to be placed on the list to attend the next class. Note: In the future, ALL Basic Code Classes will start at 9am (instead of 1pm) on the first day of class (usually Wednesday).
- NEWSLETTER: Click here for the most current version of the OCEA Register, Our newsletter is called the OCEA Register, which was created and first published on 2/14/13, by Janita Hatley, OCEA Secretary. If you have a story to publish, please submit the story and related photos to Janita, whose contact info is available on the "Officers" list.
- The 2014 AACE conference will be held in Rosemont, IL, October 27-31, 2014. Please plan to attend! Go to the AACE website for more information. The 2013 AACE conference in OKC, hosted by the OCEA, was a success! Thank you for all of our members who helped in this endeavor. Click here for the PowerPoint presentation of photos from the 2013 AACE conference!
- Click here to see the new AACE video & brochure for its newly launched Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
- Click here to see survey results from NAMFS pertaining to Property Registrations!
Try a new book called "The Art of Code Enforcement", the first of its kind. All proceeds from book sales will be donated to AACE.
Employment Opportunities: City of Chickasha: Code Officer
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center