Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- Don't forget the Property Maintenance Class and the Spring Conference!
- The Next Property Maintenance Class: The next class has now been scheduled for February 4-5, 2016. All class days start at 9am. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to be placed on the list for this class. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- Spring Conference: February 25-26, 2016 at Sequoyah State Park & Lodge; 19808 Park 10, Hulbert, OK 74441 Click on this link for registration & more information.
- The Next Basic Code Class: TBA - The next session has not yet been scheduled. Classes are now full three day classes. All classes start at 9am. The curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- NEWSLETTER: Click here for the most current version of the OCEA Register, Our newsletter is called the OCEA Register, which was created and first published on 2/14/13, by Janita Hatley, OCEA Secretary. If you have a story to publish, please submit the story and related photos to Janita, whose contact info is available on the "Officers" list.
- Click here to see the new AACE video & brochure for Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
Employment Opportunities: None at this time
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center