Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- The Next Basic Code Class: Will be held on May 18-20, 2016 in room P210 at MNTC. All classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll and click here for the registration form. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170.
- The Next Property Maintenance Class: TBA - The next session has not yet been scheduled. Basic Code classes are now three full days and two full days for Property Maintenance classes. All classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- ICC Preferred Provider: The membership voted to become an ICC preferred provider. Efforts are now being made to accomplish this task.
- 2016 Fall Conference: Will be held in Norman. More details to be announced later as they come available.
- NEWSLETTER: Click here for the most current version of the OCEA Register, Our newsletter is called the OCEA Register, which was created and first published on 2/14/13, by Janita Hatley, OCEA Secretary. If you have a story to publish, please submit the story and related photos to Janita, whose contact info is available on the "Officers" list.
- Click here to see the new AACE video & brochure for Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
Employment Opportunities: None at this time
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center